Terms and Conditions of Sale of Digital Products
These Terms and Conditions relate to Digital Product sales
- “Digital Products” refers to videos and online training / files in the shop area of gavinprest.com
- By purchasing Digital Products through this site, you are agreeing to these terms and entering into a contract with Gavin Prest Photographer, 16a Market Place Hornsea HU18 1AW.
- Country of Merchant Domicile: the Country of Merchant Domicile is the United Kingdom.
- All opinions expressed in the videos are the presenters’ own and may or may not represent the opinions of Gavin Prest Photography.
- All advice is provided “as is” with no warranties or indemnities as to its appropriateness for your particular situation. Gavin Prest Photography takes no responsibility for the implementation of any advice in your own marketing or the outcomes of such implementation.
- When you purchase access to the Digital Products you are purchasing a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access the information. You may not publish or share the Digital Products or your login details with anyone else. If you wish to purchase company-wide access, please get in touch.
- By purchasing access, you agree to Gavin Prest Photography using your participation in publicity materials and listing your company as a customer on the Gavin Prest website
- Return, refund and cancellation policy: Our policy is not to offer refunds on Digital Products. Should you consider your situation to be a special circumstance then please get in contact with us and we shall consider your invidual request. In the event that we do issue a refund, your access to the Digital Products will be revoked.
- Delivery policy: Digital Products bought through the Gavin Prest Photography Store are delivered via gavinprest.com. Videos are delivered by a choice of two methods; (1) via digital video streaming (using the video player featured on our Store pages) and (2) via download to your personal computer (click on the download link labelled “download the video here” on each video’s page).
- Gavin Prest Photography reserves all other rights.
- Gavin Prest Photography provides no guarantee of availability of the web server or hosting of the Digital Products. Gavin Prest Photography will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide availability. In the event of continued unavailability, Gavin Prest Photography will make commercially reasonable efforts to make the Digital Products available to download locally.
- Gavin Prest Photography reserves the right to vary these terms from time to time. If you choose not to accept updated terms, access to the service will be revoked. The latest version can always be found at https://www.Gavinprest.com
- Any Digital Products which are purchased on a subscription basis will be subject to the following:
- “Monthly” subscriptions will be charged each month on the same day as the day of the month when subscription was first activated.
- “Annual” subscriptions will be charged each year on the same day and month as the day and month as when subscription was first activated.
- If the charge is scheduled for a day that does not exist in the month being charged (for example the 31st June), then the charge will instead occur on the last day of that month.
- For any customer enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Privacy: we take your privacy very seriously. If you opt in to receive information about related Digital Products from Gavin Prest Photography, we will occasionally email you about that. Other than that, we will only contact you in direct relation to the items you have purchased from us. We will never sell or rent your details.